On-Demand CIO Services
TAG CXO team members provide leadership across a wide range of IT functions. We begin our work with clients by doing a variety of assessments, and then follow that with either project-based work, or fractional leadership retainers.
Fractional and Interim CIOs
One of our experienced on-demand CIOs will help you to improve operations and build value by optimizing your use of information technology.
- 360-degree situation assessment of your business objectives, operations, team, processes, and systems
- Strategic planning
- Multi-year IT strategy/roadmap
- Establishing steering functions
- Team building, including hiring, mentoring, and coaching
- Project portfolio oversight
- Vendor relationship management
- Developing and managing to budgets
Project Management Leadership
- PMO Maturity Assessments
- PMO Systems Review
- Organization design and setup
- Project governance
- Project and Portfolio Management
Cybersecurity breaches could cost you significant time, revenue loss, and trust. Starting with a comprehensive assessment of your risk status, our cybersecurity experts help you implement a robust corrective plan to safeguard your systems, data and customers trust.
- Network and application security
- Data and access management
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Threat assessment and analysis
- Policy and procedures
- Detection and response capabilities
- Skill and resource requirements
- Training and communication
- Disaster recovery
- Cost benefit analysis
81% of companies have fallen victim to cyber attack.
According to Comparitech
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Get a comprehensive view of your organization’s data to drive change, reduce inefficiencies, and adapt quickly to economic or market shifts and changes. Business intelligence (BI) combines business analytics, data mining, performance benchmarks and more to help you and your team make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Identify opportunities to boost profits
- Evaluate customer behavior
- Track performance
- Recognize market trends
- Analyze competition
- Predict success
- Proactively resolve issues or problems
Business Systems Leadership
With knowledge of today’s front and back-office business systems and process management experience, we will define requirements, manage implementation programs, optimize vendor relationships, and manage the key infrastructure that runs your business.
- Order to cash
- Procure to pay
- Project delivery
- Supply chain / logistics
- Inventory management
- Manufacturing execution
- BI/analytics review
IT Operations Leadership
IT Operations keeps your entire IT infrastructure running smoothly to support the business. Our operations executives know how to lead teams who focus on proactive support, managing your infrastructure to reduce risks of outages, data loss, and security breaches while adhering to regulatory compliance mandates. Our operations approach supports your technology strategy while optimizing systems, processes, and people to minimize risk and costs.
- IT infrastructure assessments
- Datacenter assessment VoIP assessment
- Fractional or interim IT infrastructure director
- IT controls (ITIL, COBIT, ISO)
- Proactive monitoring and management
- Vendor oversight
Application Development Services
New platforms, low-code/no-code platforms & modern testing tools have all changed the game in the application development area. Our seasoned development team leaders/executives bring the most up-to-date expertise allowing you to accelerate time to value, reduce risk, and optimize ROI.
- Development team assessment
- Development methodology assessment
- Application lifecycle management
- Development and test tools assessment
- Fractional and interim Director of Application Development
- Organization design and setup
- Process oversight
- Program management and reporting
- QA & test
- Release planning
- Training and adoption programs
Let's start a conversation
Give us a call at (602) 962-6200 or send us a message below to arrange for a consultation.