Fractional Executive CIO
Lisa is a global-minded IT leader who brings world-class insights – gained from 30 years of experience – to TAG CXO clients. She has a track record of transformation and modernization with paramount, luxury brands such as Tiffany and Co., Coach and IBM. Lisa specializes in digital transformation, cloud migration, API integration and building high-performing global teams. As a people-first leader, Lisa is focused on educating, motivating and inspiring teams to reach their highest potential. A recognized and sought-after industry expert and thought-leader, Lisa also sits on the board of a global steel company and frequently speaks at forums and conferences.
How Lisa Has Helped Optimize Business Performance
- Digital Re-platforming – Re-platformed Tiffany.com by investing in product team structure, micro services/API architecture and steering away from monolithic commerce applications. Implemented modernized tools for web content and e-commerce
- Manufacturing – Partnered with manufacturing to support 10 facilities in six countries. Implemented Tulip manufacturing execution system for the main facility in Rhode Island to provide real time visibility to operations, solve bottlenecks and balance work across stations.
- Innovation – Created an Innovation Steering Group with cross-functional executive support to test and learn for an enhanced and differentiated customer experience. Partners included Apple and Google. Conducted a proof of concept with Google Lens for Tiffany and Co. retail store.
- Cybersecurity – Rebuilt an information security team focusing on protection of sensitive data and early detection and response. Conduct annual penetration tests and third-party cyber security risk review in partnership with internal audit. Partnered with internal and external audit to achieve world-class security controls and operations.
- Strategy – Developed multi-year global IT strategy and financial plan focused on omni enablement and support of a global enterprise.
Technology Executive Experience
- Tiffany and Co., CIO, led a multi-year business and technology transformation inclusive of IT organization shift to product teams, move to micro services/API, SaaS packages and cloud first approach. Launched China e-commerce in MS Azure Beijing and implemented a commerce store on the WeChat platform.
- Coach Inc., Vice President Information Services, responsible for project delivery and production support for all corporate applications. Managed a team of 30 internal resources providing support to seven business units.
- IBM, Associate Partner, key member of IBM’s retail practice, primary responsibilities included selling consulting services, executing large-scale engagements, people management and creating strong client relationships. Worked with Tiffany and Co. on a four-year long project to implement a global website and product management system.
- Board Member, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., member of Audit and Compensation Committees.
2020 National Diversity & Leadership Award “Top CIOs”
Education and Professional Qualifications
Summa cum laude graduate from Georgia State University, B.S.E. Education
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Technology Transformation and Alignment
- Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation
- Omnichannel and Digital Customer Experience
- Scaling Technology Platforms for Growth
- Building High-Performance Teams