Chief Operating Officer
Zach is a seasoned Sales and Operations Executive with over 15 years of progressive experience in business process development and people management. He has a passion for business development and relationship building within the startup, technology, and software-as-a-service (Saas) industries. His combined professional experience and educational background have led him to the good fortune of working with many amazing organizations and professionals over the years, which has helped to establish his remarkable skill set.
How Zach Has Helped Optimize Business Performance
- Created company-wide operational process flow including tech stack and process documentation for 4 departments, resulting in decreased project turnaround time.
- Sold and delivered on behalf of my clients, in new territories where my clients had not thought of.
- Designed and built new pricing models for my client, allowing them to be competitive in their industry.
- Increased employee engagement and retention by designing mutually beneficial, variable compensation plan for sales associates.
- Reduced overhead and payroll cost by designing and implementing a training program leading to increased proficiencies.
- Advised product team regarding innovation and development of 3 cutting-edge platforms marketed to Insurance and Fintech industries.
- Designed, coached, and directed company’s implementation of technology stack, sales department creation, and marketing integration.
- Increased average sale size by 45%, and improved revenue by 43%, through streamlined workflow processes and quarterly coaching for sales team.
- Orchestrated creation of new product models; transition from “one-time purchase” business model to subscription model, promoting residual revenue.
- Identified needs and inefficacies within multiple departments, created new processes supported by technology tools to streamline day-to-day business operations, and provide framework for future scalability.
- Implemented quality management structure matrix driving dynamic growth of core business group from 4 divisions to 7 divisions and rapid expansion of the employee base from 67 to 920 employees.
- Wire framed, designed, and managed deployment of relational database inventory system to track purchase orders and inventory levels, allowing for real-time reporting.
- Instituted lean manufacturing, streamlined product delivery, and installation approach, resolving $14M project.
- Developed and implemented Earned Value Management processes, strategic operational optimization initiatives, multi-discipline enterprise risk management methodologies, and leading corporate-wide deployment of continuous improvement strategies across 5 divisions.
Technology Executive Experience
- Vice President of Operations, Genius Avenue
- Vice President of Operations, Catalyst Sale
- Director of Operations, Kodiak Division, Oryx Oilfield Services
Clients and Companies Served
EnrollPay (Fin. Tech, Software Development)
Genius Avenue (Technology, Software Development, Insurance)
eCash Events (Technology, Ticketing, Events, Amusement)
Kantola (Training Video streaming)
Catalyst Sale (Sales and Business Development)
Oryx Oilfield Services (Gas Distribution and Construction Services)
Mammoth Carbon Products (Energy Supplies Company)
BA – Business Management, Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University
Certificate in International Business, Chapman University
- Diversified Industrials
- Commercial Construction
- Heavy/Civil Construction
- Specialty Contracting
- Software as a Service
- Energy & Utility – Gas
- Risk and Insurance
- Strategic Planning
- CRM / Sales Development
- Business Case Analysis
- Management Training
- Org Transformation
- Operations Turn-around
- Process Improvement
- Service Management
- Distributed Computing
- Solution Adoption